Monday 13 August 2012

Good evening!

Here I am again! Tired and struggling to sleep. I know it's not that late yet but the day has been long and I am drained of energy at the moment. Just a few more days and I will have some little time to myself again. I just can't wait for that. For six weeks it has been someone around me about all the time and I am a person that needs time alone. 


Well, I thought I show you a card I made for one of my nephews earlier this summer. I have used a Lili of the Valley image that I really love. Coloured with my Letraset family and paired up with papers from... oh dear! I have forgotten that Echo Park or My Minds Eye maybe? The sentiment reads Happy Birthday. A fun and bright card to a great kid. 


Only a little decorations on this card in the form of card craft candy and the Magnolia dies used for the cloud and banners. Also some reused corrugated card always looks nice on boy's cards. This card traveled long before ending up at Elias' place. They where out of town and I sent it to the place they where and even if I sent it well a head it came after they have left. So it had to be sent back to their place where I could have sent it from the beginning but I thought it would be fun to get some mail at the same day you have your birthday. Thank you so much Swedish Postal services! You are truly to trust with our mail!

With love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

A real cute image, he looks like he is having fun. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such an amazing card with your fab color work and bold colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Marjorie said...

This is Stunning hunnie....lovely boys card, beautiful colouring and layout...Mr.Mojo is really working here lol!!!
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Erica Bass said...

The image on this is so cute! I love the colors and papers you used! Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

Feebsy said...

What a great card, the image is really cute and I really like your layout, I love using corrugated card too. Oh dear the Swedish postal service seems comparible to the British one, sometimes they're so annoying!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Charity said...

I recognize those MME (Lime Twist) papers! Great card, thanks for linking with the Paper Girls