Saturday 30 March 2013

Busy Busy Day

Hi again, second time today. Realized that I have a card for a challenge that will close in a day and I better get it before I forget all about it. I am so caught up in the CC I take part in at the moment so I don't know what the time is or anything. And tonight I will get robed of one of my beloved hours. Hate it when we have to change the clock one hour forward. Love it the other way. The best thing in the world is to wake up Sunday morning, look at the time and realize that hey I can stay in bed for one more hour and time will be the same. :) Best gift ever. Guess I have to stand it being taken away first. LoL


Ok, back to my card which is made for the Bildmålarna challenge and this month the challenge is "yellow". Once again it's a baby card I have made. I have made this one for my parents to send as one of my brothers got his first kid a week ago. I didn't plan to show the card here before my parents had sent it but as mum is always late with things like this, I can't wait anymore. I just hope they are so busy with their baby boy that they don't check any mails or postings on FB. LoL


The image is coloured with distress inks and cut out with spellbinder dies. I think I borrowed the sketch from  Papertake weekly (have to check that). The designer paper is from the new Bildmålarna realize on the front and Maja Design Vintage Spring. The pad is to die for, if you don't have it, go and get it right away. :) Also the new Bildmålarna papers are to die for. Really lovely, wish I have had one more of this yellow one so I could have made the inside the same, well maybe next time. The poem on the inside is also from Bildmålarna, and so is the charm if I remember correct. Some pearls, hearts and ribbon is used as decorations.

See you soon again and then I'll be writing in Swedish again. LoL

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Bildmålarna Challenges - Yellow
Papertake Weekly - Sketchy free (Number #68 is used here but I have turned it around 25%, and used a butterfly instead of a sentiment)
Card Crafters Circle - Babies
Stempelsonnen - Fur and tail

8 comments:

Dreja said...

Oh, was für eine süße Karte. Ganz toll gemacht.

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

Andrea said...

great card!!! I love it - thanks a lot for playing with us on Stempelsonnenchallenges,
hugs Andrea

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is adorable!!! hanks for sharing:)
Tabitha's Designs
Great price digi paper:)

Shirley-Anne said...

Glorious baby card ..inside and out .
Love the sweet image . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and the way you've cut the hearts out of your matting, might have to pinch that idea if you don't mind. Hope you and your family are well.
Happy Easter.
Love & Hugs Debs

Tina said...

Die Karte ist ja niedlich.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Tina

Unknown said...

awwww this is sooo cute. Loving the soft shades you've used. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure your friends will love this card as it's made with love. Thanks for joining us over at Card crafters circle. Teresa x

Pauline said...

Hi Marie! This is so delicate and beautiful! What a treasure. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs,
Pauline