Wednesday 30 September 2009

I'm back!

Hi every one! Me again. Have managed to finish a card last night, and yes it was late. I couldn't sleep and what do I do. Of course, of to my hidden space in the basement. Have a bunch of premade motives done just to put together for times like this when I can't sleep. This is probably my signature card if you ask the people at the cat shelter where most of my cards end up. :) It's good to have a basic one when it's many cards you need to make. Mine never comes out the same anyway, always something little that has changed since last time. :)

This one is made with free papers from a magazine and some blingstones for eyes, nose and the collar. Flowers of course, a retro flower large I believe, a few roses and rosebuds, another flower from Panduro yet again I think, a little piece of ribbon around the tail and some card candy in pale yellow from craftwork cards. Some stickles on the flowers and here is the result. Couldn't help myself so I put one of the rosebuds in the ribbon on the tail as well. New for the season... ;)
My cat that is stamped with a free stamp from some magazine. Don't remember which one... Are you surprised?
Here is my flowers. First time I've used the rosebuds, came in the mail from Joanna Sheen the other day. Think I have fallen in love with them. :)


Well folks, this is all from me for today.
Have a good day and take care!
Marie

2 comments:

Ulle Karlsson said...

Man blir så glad av att bara kolla på dina verk! Korten är så proffsigt gjorda. De är helt fantastiska, ja önskar att jag hade din talang.

Kram Ulle

Jenny said...

Jag köpte två av dina kort när Katthemmet Kompis hade öppet hus. Superfina! Vad kostar de? Vad skulle det kosta om jag hade önskemål om hur ett skulle se ut?

Det är jag som skriver Kompis blogg. ;-) /Jenny