Wednesday 16 December 2009

This is what it looks like outside today...

Everything covered in snow. Very cosy but today I did't like it at all. Mostly because I had to clean it all away from the drive way. My partner in crime is away and work and I had to deal with it all by myself. Heavy work! Real workout.

In the end I have manage to make a card for this weeks challenge at Just Magnolia. The theme is "It's christmas". So here comes my little Tilda card filled with flowers from Prima, golden half pearls and tiny ones in white, painted with distress inks, some stickles from Ranger, DP by DCWV I think and this is the result. I borrowed the sketch from Friday Sketchers since it was a nice one to work with, I kind of hope I will be able to make another one for entering there later tonight, after take it easy infront of the fire for a while first. Love that, it's the best part of the winter season... :)

Have a good evening everyone!

Hugs and take care,
Marie

No comments: