Thursday 21 January 2010

Passion for Promarkers and Papertake Weekly

Hi you all!
Another card from me this week! I tend to keep myself busy making cards this week, don't I? :) Wonderful feeling! This time I've done a card all in pink as that is the theme at Papertake weekly.  Passion for Promarkers  has any colours and the theme "girls, girls, girls". So this was two challenges easy to put together to one. It's a quite simple card but I didn't think that it need more decorations with all the images on it. I used a bunch of Magnolia's Tilda images to make the card and of course coloured with my promarkers. DP are from Pinkpretticoat by the way. I'm also of from my comfort zone here doing tall card instead of a square one. Hope you like it!



Have a good day everyone!

Take care and hugs,
Marie

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. The images look amazing and your colouring is fab. The PP papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a card. I hope you don't mind, but I may try this idea. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Marie. Love the way you've done the images and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

Wow, what a cool card, I love the photoframes you have made. And great to see anything but 6x6 ;) Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week, I hope you will join us again next week.

Hugs Ida