Sunday 14 February 2010

Friday Sketchers week 89

Hi again! Sundays seems to be my blogging day when I get all my postings done. Third time today, and my last for this week. Thank God you probably think! :)

I end my blogging with a card made for the Friday Sketchers challenge blog. A nice and simple sketch from Aud. Very useful one. I've once again used my DP from Panduro, flowers from Wild Orchid crafts, cat charm from Landstoken.se, Tilda with cat from Magnolia and half pearls from Bunny Zoe. The flowers are really covered in stickles from Rangers Waterfall and frosted lace. Tilda are coloured with distress inks.

Aud's sketch


My card

The Olympic games are on and I'm going to get down to the fire and watch some of it, and cross stitch for a while since I've got tones of pain in my hands and knees today. Well, cross stitching won't help my knees but my hands will feel better after some stitching. Very strange but true!

Oh, by the way. I support a cat shelter called "Katthemmet Kompis". It burned down on New Year's day. They are still looking for ten cats that has not been found yet, but the other day one of those cats got caught after one and a half month out in this cold and snowy weather. Now it's "only" nine to go. It's kind of a miracle that Memphis came home again. That's the name of the sweet little lady that is back in the warmth again. Welcome home sweetie! :)

Have a good evening!
Hugs for each and every one,
Marie

1 comment:

Viipula said...

So cute card, i love the image!Beautifull cards!