Sunday 14 February 2010

Papertake weekly challenge Sketch 34

Hi there!
Another card made for the PWC from me today. A card going in red, blue and white today. Fave Colours for me. DP are down loads that I really can't remember from where since they have been around for ages. I guess the blue strips and dots are from PinkPetticoat and the daisy paper are from Scrapbooking Mad, maybe...

The skech


I've used  Magnolia Tilda this time as I tend to do quite often, may because I have most of those stamps. :) The card is decorated with some cardcandy and some half pearls. Pearls from Bunny Zoe. Nothing more to ad I think. Time to take care of the last pieces of ironing before the boys come back home again. They are out looking at working mashines like diggers, sky lifts and stuff like that. Not my idea of fun, but the little ones love it. Then we'll plan to play in the snow for a while. Get some air would be nice.


Happy Valentines day all!

Hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Dawny P said...

Oh this is just adorable. I love the image and colours you used and it's a fab take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx