Friday 19 February 2010

Papertake weekly Check this out!

At Papertake weekly this week the Challenge is "Check this out!" Which means tons of different kind of squares I guess.

I manage to make my card with DP from Papermanias Blue Berry hill and a Tilda pad from Panduro that actually matched up in the colours. I'm still amazed by that. :) I've also used some stickles, flowers from Prima and Wild orchid craft, some pins from Whiff of Joy, card candy and some heart gems from stash. Image used is "Tilda with cat" (from Magnolia) once again. Kind of my fave at the moment. Ribbon is also from Panduro's Tilda range.

Time for some rest and relaxing downstairs, may be even a little fire.

Take care and hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely card...
Great use of checks in you paper and ribbon
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Nikche said...

Hi Marie.
Nice Card and a lovely Blog. I´m your first follower. :-)

Nicole