Tuesday 16 February 2010

The Sugar bolw challenge 29

G'day everyone! Time for another card and another challenge. I had some time "left over" and what better than spending it making a new card? This time I entering the Sugarbolw challenge which is a sketch from Tiet. It looks like this. You should also use 3 flowers, 2 brads and one button.


I have used a favourite stamp of mine from Sugar Nellie of course. I can't remember the name of. I never do but especially not today. Have a little vistit to the hospital in the morning for a smaller surgery and I'm kind of nervous about that. :(  Urrk! Hate hospitals!

Well back to something more fun! My card! I've used DP from Panduro and a down load from ACOT called "Sweet n' Sassy". Card candy in the corners, daisies from Joanna Sheen I think, brads and button from stash. "Daisy" is coloured with distress inks.

OK, I'm off to pick my boys up from kindergarten. Out in the snow again. It's actually snowing again. Not much but enough for me to want to move. How about Canada? It seems to warm over there when you look at the olympic games. :)

Take care and hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

ndesb said...

superbe carte, bise nathalie

Kathy said...

Pretty card!! Love the soft colors and your coloring is so pretty!! Lovely details as well!
:)Kathy