Thursday 25 March 2010

Another one for passion for Promarkers and Papertake weekly

Hi there!
Tomorrow is my last day out of three weeks working out and learning good stuff about my body and illness. In this totally busy period I've managed to create something for PFP and PTW. Not my usually card, but a little spring basket. It was so much fun to make and the result is way over my own expectation so I think I have to try this one again.

I've used the sketch provided by PTW and the theme from PFP. The sketch is  this lovely one, and the theme is Springtheme with animal. Any colours do. I do hope that my little Tilda bunny counts as an animal. :)


My images are from Magnolia. Lots of tulips that are cut out and raised from the panel to give some dept. The text is rubb ons from Letraset. Cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid craft and so is the ribbon. DP are once again from my supermarket pack, the spring part of it. Really wonderful colours but my photo is pretty bad and it doesn't show the colours properly. A little heart charm from Pagoni.se is added to the little card.

The little gift card/tag.

One side of the basked filled with easter eggs, almond and chocolate, mmmm

The other side of the basked, with the same candy. :)

And one "small" side, the other one looks the same. :)

I found the model for the basket in the magazine "scrapbooks etc". Loved to stitch it all together. Totally fun the whole project. I'm so glad that I managed to use Dawny's sketch in it as well. Well off for some crimestories. Have been up since really early this morning. My youngerst turned two, and was up way too early for me. But he has had a really great day!

A good evening to you all.

Hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous gift set Marie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x