Saturday 6 March 2010

Friday Sketchers week 92

Hi out there in the blog world!
I hope that you're having a way much better day than I am, and it's only 09,30. It's totally crazy and the olders son has tummy flue for the third  day. And of cours Mats is working the weekend as well. I'm so tired! Were only sleeping three hours last night and my mood and temper today is horrable! Thought I would blog this card and see if I can calm down a little. I feel like I'm drowning at the moment, not a very good feeling.

Well then, card time! In the middle of all this mess that is over here at the moment I managed to make a card last night for the Friday Sketch challenge. Never think I've been this early. :) I have three busy weeks coming up with lots of different kind of work outs all day long at the hospital, so I guess I won't be making many cards the coming weeks.

The sketch made by Claudia...


For the card I've used Mimosa from Bildmålarna.se, tons of pearls from both Bunny Zoe and Skaparlusten. Flowers are from Prima and Stämpelgården, and so are the rose buds. Paper string from Prickiform, the MS heart is from Tracy at dies to die for, just coloured it in with a pink promarker pen. Leafs are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Mimosa is coloured with distress inks. DP is from Panduro and the brown "wellie paper" came with a gift to one of my sons. Reusing today. Loved the effect with that harsh and kind of rough look with the more girly pink. The sentiment is die cutted with a tiny alpha from Sizzix, Neon Mini I think it's called. It says "happy birthday" in Swedish. A good amount of glitter is also used on the card. It was snowing a lot last night and I kind of got hit the X-mas spirit again. Crazy I know but it's over now. :) Gold glitter is from Panduro and cotton candy from Rangers.

The card made by MI...

Well, guess I have to go and take care of the kids even if I feel like running away from home at the moment.
Take care every one and have a good day!

Hugs,
Marie

No comments: