Saturday 8 May 2010

Friday sketchers week 101

Here we go again! A little time to enter Friday Sketchers for the first time in a while. Finished with the wedding invitations and now free to make my own cards again. Great!

The sketch looks like this. I didn't know how to deal with it but it came together nicely and easy. Thanks for that! :)

For my card I've used a Sarah Kay image from the new line and coloured her with distress inks. Decided not to colour the back ground and only coloured the girl for once. Have used flowers from prima (Shabby chick) and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, rose buds from Storytellers. Hat pins are also from WOC. DP are from Tilda classic range from Panduro.


So now we're off for a walk as it finally has stopped to rain in my part of the world. Two days of autumn weather is almost coming to an end I hope.

Take care and hugs,
Marie


3 comments:

Anneke said...

wow, such a gorgeous card with a lovely colored image and flowers

Julie said...

Lovely card, very pretty

Susan said...

such a sweet n feminine card!!
Susan