Wednesday 16 June 2010

Another one

Back after my training at the gym and I thought that I should do another card blogging as I have one laying around just waiting to be published. :)

This one is for the Friday Sketchers. Hope me slightly changing the LO is OK. I needed the ribbon to go all the way down on the card as my image is so big.

The image is also this from Prairie Fairy called "Barrel". This one is also coloured with my promarkers and it was such a joy to colour in. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and the little heart from Scraplagret and pearl string from stämpelgården. DP are Basic Grey "Going green" or something like that. There is also a few prima flowers under the cherry blossoms.


Time to hit the shower and relax for a bit before it's time to pick up the boys.

Have the most wonderful day!

Hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous Marie! Love the soft colors!

xoxoxox