Wednesday 16 June 2010

Lili of the Valley challenge no 55

So another card is finished and it was as always really wonderful to work with the stamps from LOTV. They are wonderful to colour in and the promarkers are perfect for those images.

As we have many, maaaany birthdays coming up in the family during July I thought that it would be a good idea to start work on those right now. It's only a few weeks left then we have July here isn't it amazing how fast time flies?

This sketch is made by Dawny for the challenge at LOTV and it was so easy to work with. I have however flipped it around a little bit as it suited my image better.
My DP are MME and I love them to bits. For embellishment I've used some wooden buttons that I got from my friends at the cat shelter. Perfect for this male card. Wish it would have been more of those buttons left in my stash as they are wonderful. :) The flowers had to stay away I'm affraid as it didn't look right at all on this male card.

Not much more to say about this card. Clean and simple. And this is how my card looks.


Enjoy the rest of your evening, I will!
Hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Great card with cool papers and nice colours!
Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Nicola said...

This is such a beautiful card and wonderful take on our sketch Marie. Your image is adorable and your papers and button detail are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-