Wednesday 16 June 2010

A sunny day...

...finally and so good it feels! Just a few clouds in the sky and the it's really warm outside. Wonderful! On top of it all did my little mummy call and asked if the should hit the gym for a while. How could I say no to that? It was some time ago we was there now as I have been sick and all. This really cherred me up that's for sure and how good to have it all done during the day not having to go there in the eve when I'm totally drained of energy. This will be a good day! :)

My card for today is made for the Winter Wonderland Challenge. The theme is traditional X-mas flowers. Yes I know, X-mas in June but it feels so good to be on top of the cards for that lovely season. My stash is slowly growing and I'm having a good time making them. Can't be any better than that.

My image used today is from Prairie Fairy and it's called Roocat decorating the tree. It's so sweet and such a joy to colour with it's clean and simple look. Perfect for my promarkers. I've used a single poinsettia as my christmas flower cause I doubt the tree counts as a flower in this case. ;) Have used the sketch from Lili of the valley as it's a really wonderful one to work with. Have done another card with it for that challenge that is drying at the moment. Half pearls and ribbon are from BunnyZoe craft and the DP are DCVW. Perfect for this card. Enough said here comes the card!

Have a good day!
Hugs
Marie

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Marie, I love that image and it is coloured beautifully and those are my favorite poinsettias they are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week I do hope you will join us again on Friday
Kate xx

Unknown said...

A really gorgeous card x Thanks for joining us at WW this week x Janet

Unknown said...

Aweeee this one is too cute too! Thanks for the heads up! I loved coming by to visit and see what you made!

xoxoxo