Friday 11 June 2010

Susies & Vikki's X-mas Club

 Finally back after one and a half week with a terrible flue. On top of the I had a bunch of posters to make for my cousins oldest son M and for my cousin P who both finish school today. Well now are all of that done and we're going to the party in a few minutes. Feel the stress! :) I just need to enter my card in those challenges and then of we go. With two cranky kids and bad weather. Couldn't it be better?


So the challenge is

Now I'm on the way. Kind of getting late.
Have a good day every one!
Hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Lori said...

Purple and Pink Snowflakes I love it! Another fabulous creation! Can't wait to see the next one. Thanks for joining the DCD Christmas challenge this week.

Evgenia Petzer said...

darling card!Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut dreams Christmas Club!