Monday 21 June 2010

X-mas time again

I was supposed to be outside repainting the garden furniture when it suddenly started to rain. Surprise! Lucky for me I hadn't started yet. So with that out of the picture I decided to put this all white card up before I go down in my little oasis and finish of some curtains that has been laying around for a little too long.

This card did I make with my oldest son yesterday, well he decided to make a bunch of them. Once he got he hang of it was nothing stopping him. You know how three year olds can be. We do now have a forrest of Christmas trees in the basement. :) He has glued buttons like never before.  

So we are entering this card of ours to the
Winter wonderland challenge - as a festive tree and for the
 Die cut dreams Christmas Challenge - all white. It's time to fix the curtains.
Take good care everyone!

Hugs,
Marie

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Just fabulous and bet he had a great time with all those buttons, super effect, very unusual and thank you for entering in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week. Hope to see more of his creativity for the next challenge - could be our youngest player :)
Hugs Kate xx

Trisha said...

Marie What a lovely and classy card!Love the use of buttons for a tree! Too cute!! Thanks for joining us, at DCD Xmas challenge this week! xoxo Trisha.

Danielle said...

Love this white card and the buttons to create the tree! Gorgeous white bow too! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland!
Hugs, Danielle

Heather said...

Marie, this card is awesome!!! Clean and Simple perfection, I don't think I've ever seen buttons used so effectively - a beautiful creation - love it!!
hugs Heather xx