Sunday 25 July 2010

It was a really long time since last...

Finally some time to make a card and blog it as well. I always think that it will lots more time with Mats is home to do things that I want to do = make cards. But it never turns out that way. Family has to come first as it only is four weeks per year we can spend together like this and in the evenings I'v had too much pain to do anything card related. I spend a little while every day helping my brother and his wife to be with their wedding stuff, at the moment that is placement cards for the dinner. I am not a very fast calligraphic writer any longer, but now when half is done I'm getting there! :)


So a card made over the last couple of weeks, a really slow progress on this one. The image is one of the new lovely stamps from Joanna Sheen with kittens and puppies. A very long time needed for me to colour this one in. DP are from Panduro, one of all the lovely Tilda pads. Flowers are from Prima and cardcraft candy in the middle mixed with some glitter glue in cotton candy. Half pearls from Bunny Zoe and the leafs are punched.

It's time to hit the basement and the placement cards again, and then another wedding project but I won't tell what it is, just in case someone that shouldn't see it drops by... :)

I enter my card to these challenges:
Friday sketchers - The sketch of course
Passion for promarkers - distressing
Papertake Weekly - Cutie Patootie

Take care everyone, I've missed you all and your sweet comments. They mean the world to me! Thanks!
Hugs,
Marie

12 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Marie, this is gorgeous, great shading and your papers are fab!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
What a lovely image. This is beautiful. Love the gorgeous DPs & your subtle colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Aw such a cute card Marie, gorgeous image and colours.

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Marie. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Such a cute card Marie.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs Anja

Debs said...

such a sweet card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Marie, the image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Marie, I love that image it's beautiful. Your soft gentle colours are perfect.
I do hope your pain soon eases and you finish all your wedding creations.
hugs Heather xx

Nancy Thomas said...

Such beautiful pastel colors - the card has a definite ethereal look.

Chris said...

A beautiful card Marie and a very sweet image! Love your colouring and the gorgeous paper. Hope the pain is gone very soon and the wedding plans go well. Enjoy your summer family time. Chris x