Wednesday 14 July 2010

Just Magnolia

Hi and hello!
This week at Just Magnolia we have a little recipe to follow: Three flowers, two papers and one ribbon. So when all that was done I was kind of pleased. Find it hard with those recipe thingis to follow. On top of that I saw that I had cut the DP totally way off and didn't see it before I had put it all together. With that said we can learn the lesson; Do not finish cards early in the morning or late at night depending on how you see it. This was done 2,30 in the morning. Too hot and I was kind of expecting some thunder and rain. Only a small amouth of rain came. First in almost four weeks so I guess we have to be happy about that. :) It smelled wonderful! The lovely DP are from Donna at Bearly Mine design. Lots of yummi to be found there.


My stamps for this card is from the Yummi for your tummy collection. And do you know what? Today did the new summer kit came in the mailbox. :)

Oh dear! The colours are really strange, it was just a little too dark to take the pictures this hour.

Well anyway have a wonderful eve!
Hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Sheila said...

This is such a cute card I love the image it's fab!.
Thanks for joining us this week on Just Magnolia.
Hugs
Sheila xx