Sunday 22 August 2010

Another one for the Althea Mix Challenge

I was kind of thinking last night. Hmmm, I probably should have used both brads and buttons on the card for Altheas mix challenge. And my snowy had just brads. So what do a girl have to do? Oh yes! Use an old idea and build a Christmas tree out of buttons and this time, give it some decorations with the brads. Maybe baulbs or maybe christmas lights, it's up to you to decide. I also gave this tree a top star and kind of placed it outside with some flower soft as ground for it. I have only used black and white card stock and a bit of patterned white paper with some glimmer to it for a little sparkle.

Now it's time for some ice cream with the boys so I end here.
Take care and enjoy the rest of the day.

Hugs,
Marie

4 comments:

Annika kort & gott said...

Hittade hit via julkortutmaningen. Vilket underbart kort!!!
kram Annika

Annelie said...

Det här var en kul idé som jag tänker prova! Tack för inspirationen och Stort Grattis till vinsten!
Kram Annelie

pojjo said...

Grattis till vinsten hos AltheasMix :D

Lia said...

hi Marie,
Woww this is fabulous I love the way you used the buttons
hugs Lia