Saturday 28 August 2010

The challenge at Altheas Mix goes in white

So I made it! Lucky enough to finish my "vitt i vitt" card for this weeks challenge at Altheas mix. There is a few different whites on the card and some silver details. Kind of fun to make as I normally don't do many cards without stamps at all. The text is made with a sizzix alphabet called Santas workshop. Really love that one. There is diamond glitter and stickles glitter here and there to make the card more alive. In the end turned out much better than I never thought it would. Looks a little grey but it's all in white, promise!

Have a good eve!

Hugs
Marie

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Marie, sorry I've been missing recently, hope you're well. Love this card, so classy and elegant, love the crackled heart and beautiful details.
hugs Heather xx