Sunday 5 September 2010

Altheas mix Christmas Challenge

Today is only a quick note to show my latest creation. Which kind of turned out a little strange. The ribbon got too golden and it feels like something is missing. But time is short today as we are moving my craft room upstairs. I have used a stamp from Landstoken that I got from the last year called Santa Spa which I find really funny. I spiced up his rice pudding with some cinnemon as the challenge is spices and ribbons. I also tied in some more cinnemon sticks to the ribbon. This goes with the challenge at Altheas Mix.

Have to rush!
Take care
Hugs,
Marie

3 comments:

Annelie said...

Men vilken kul stämpel!
Mer guld till folket kan inte skada, blev ju kanonläckert!!
Hoppas att du kommer iordning i ditt nya pysselrum snart :-)
Kram Annelie

Anna-Karin said...

Vilka jättefina kort du gör! Jättesnyggt med guldrosetten!

pojjo said...

hihi sååå himla sött kort.. gillar den lilla tomten hihihi