Friday 3 September 2010

Being good and publishes another card.

Had a break from everything yesterday and managed to make this card. I image became a  littel big for my card but I liked how the colouring turned out, and therefor it takes up most of the card. I even think I am in the first porto limit that the oh so darling postoffice has given us.

The image is digital from Bella Design. There is so many great digi stamps out there now and I enjoy trying them out. I do love Prairy Fairy, but you have to give others a chance as well. :) This card is made for the challenge at Die Cut dreams X-mas club. Themed elfs.

My littel elf is coloured with copic markers, my new try to learn technic. Still not that much of a friend of them. My promarkers are closest to hart still. :) Have used some snow flakes and pearldecorations that i flatten the other night. Put a few pearls in the middle and some snow from Flowersoft for even a little more detail. This is the result of it all.

 So this is how it all turned out. My favorit colours at least and some kind of charm to it. It's time to prepare for another card now. Themed ribbons and spice. Got an image ready but don't know how to make the best of it yet. Will be fun to see how that mess turns out. ;)

Have a wonderful day! I look forward to your visit and please do leave a little note behind. They meen so very much to me.

All the best from a sunny Kalmar
Marie

5 comments:

Annelie said...

Så perfekt matchande motivet var mot pappret, kanonsnyggt! Har aldrig provat digi-stämplar, måste kolla om min skrivare fixar det, för som du säger, det finns ju hur mycket fina som helst att välja på!
Kram Annelie

Karen said...

Gorgeous Marie, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Lia said...

beautiful card Ida I love it
hugs Lia

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Susie Sugar said...

Marie Wow its Stunning darling thanks for joining us this week at the Die cut dreams Christmas challenge
Hugs Susie xx