Saturday 25 September 2010

Passion for Promarkers, long time no seen...

Every single card I've made recently has been without any stampt images. This is the first image I've coloured in three weeks I think. Hard work to get back to it. :) The theme at Passion for Promarkers this week is "Make your own flowers". I have only made one and I hope that is enough? It's the big rose that is my creation. I made a couple more of them but it got too much on the card. To big and it looked silly. So I decided to combine a few prima flower to keep the rose company. I made the card for a neighbour how turned 50 this week. I've been taking care of their cats when they have been away on  holiday. DP are Basic Grey, flowers MI and prima, swirls from MD, pearls Bunny Zoe, alphas from TH die. And the image is from Whiff of Joy.

So this is all for now. I wish you all the best and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Marie

7 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. Your flower is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Marie, I love your flower and the swirl really sets it off ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Emma said...

A beautiful card Marie, gorgeous image and flowers plus lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Tracy said...

Really pretty card Marie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Marie. Love the image you've used and the flower also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Julie said...

Great card and your flowers are fab!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliex

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
This looks gorgeous. Love the image & all those flowers look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx