Monday 18 October 2010

Just a little something

I've have decorated another little gang of match boxes. The coming weekend it's club championships at Calmare Cat Club and the catshelter "katthemmet Kompis" will be there. I support them and instead of just giving them cards that I've made, I thought that a few of these would be nice to give them. I am so happy that you gave me this idea Annelie! Thanks again!
For this little box I have used two of the new stamps from the Club kit from Magnolia, a flower from Prima and DP from Bearly Mine Design once again. I love those made by Donna. This time I made "handles" from ribbon instead of brads. A little easier to open the small boxes this way.

This is all for now. Take care and have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Marie

3 comments:

Annelie said...

Åh den här var riktigt fin du!! Vad smart med banden att öppna med, snygg detalj aswell... Oj..haha, svårt att ställa om helt till svenskan ibland.
Ha det bäst!
Kram Annelie

Lia said...

wonderful box marie I love the papers and the stamps are cute
hugs lia

Chris said...

I love your decorated box Marie, that's a great idea and your new Tilda is so sweet and beautifully coloured! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm so happy that you liked the things I made. Hugs, Chris x