Sunday 24 October 2010

Passion for Promarkers meets Friday sketchers

At Passion for Promarkers this week you can choose from making a pink and white christmas card or a lilac and white one. I went for the first option as I have printed out a bunch of wonderful pink DP from Donna at Bearly Mine Design. I combinded this with the lovely sketch from Friday Sketchers this week. A real joy to work with. It has taken me the whole week to get this little card together after being totally knocked out from cold and meds for the joints. I'm on recovery now and it feels good.
The wonderful stamp is a digistamp from Inger Harding. Found it thanks to Lia in the Netherlands. Thanks for the tip Lia. They are all wonderful. Really greatful that these has come my way. I love the old fashion look of those ladies. Please check out Lias wonderful work, as well as Ingers blog.

This is it for me for today. Time to put the kids in the bath tub and then a storie and then hopefully they go to sleep fast. I need so rest! ;)

Hugs,
Marie

7 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. I love the vintage style image and your colouring is fab. The poinsettias look really pretty in pink. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps hope you feel better very soon. Take it easy :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Marie, the image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Marie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Julie said...

Hi Marie - fab card and such a pretty image - I love Inger's freebies! Thanks for joining us at PFP this wek. Juliexx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fab pink christmas card. Thank you for joining us t PfP this week, and good luck.
Hugs, Anja

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
This is such a gorgeous image. She looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Marie. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x