Friday 5 November 2010

Back at DCD Christmas Challenge

Friday again and I have kind of been lazy when it comes to posting here this week. But now I am back again. This time I have chosen to do a card for the x-mas challenge at DCD Christmas Challenge. The theme for this week is to use a Christmas Digi Image. This little darling is a freebee from Inger Harding. She is so cute and I love the vintage look of her clothes. My DP this time is a mixture from Bearly Mine's and a paper that have been hanging around in my scrapbox forever. My flowes are my with a Marianne die, and a punch for the flowers. Quite plain and simple. Just the way I like it at the moment.

Have a wonderful day! I will try to do some crafting today as the weather is less nice to put it that way. Perfect crafting weather in other words. ;)

Hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

chrissy xx said...

Oh! She's gorgeous. Love your colours. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx