Wednesday 12 January 2011

A new challenge over at For Fun!

A whole week has passed since I last got a card up here! Shame on me! My boys are sick again and absolutly nothing gets done around here. I started making a card but it's so hard to put it together of some reason. Lucky for me this card for the new challenge over at For Fun Challenges was not that hard to get together. The new challenge for the week is a color challenge. You have to use the following colors:

BLACK OLIVE AND PURPLE

Nice and easy right? So get those images out and start to color. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

So for my card have I used one of the lovely Manga girls from Sugernellies. A really sweetie. I've colored her with my promarkers. The designer papers are from Papermania and the black and green one (black and white from the beginning, I do love my markers!) is from Slöjddetaljer. I've also used some cardcraft candy in black and given them a little glitter with black stickles from rangers. The sentiment is also from Card craft. The stickle is also used in her hair to give a little sparkle to this cool gal. Ribbon is from stash.
Well this is MI signing off for today. I will go back to my crafting table and start watching the glue dry again and hopefully my mojo hits me while I'm doing that.

A big thank you to all of you who have become followers to my little space here on the net over the last week. I do appreaciate each and every one of you and will do my best to come and see you regular. See you in the loving land of blogging!

Love n hugs
Marie

7 comments:

Lia said...

Hi Marie,
your card is beautiful I love the color combo.
I hope your boys are feeling better soon
hugs Lia

Annelie said...

Riktigt supersnyggt Marie!!
Ja detta vore ju en riktig utmaning för min del - använder ju nästan aldrig lila...Undrar om jag har nåt i lila överhuvudtaget :/ måste kolla!
Krya på er därhemma - IGEN ;)
Kraam!

Lila Castro said...

Love your card!

Cindy Gay said...

A great color scheme and I love the shoes!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, your card is gorgeous, the papers and card design is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello Mari,
what a wonderful card you have made.
i love how you have the SN colored. I love all the other beautiful details too like the pretty papers and those 3 cute hearts.

Thank you for taking time to see me today and dropping a kind comment.
Hope you have a fantastic day
hugs
Claudia

Rach said...

a really sweet card Mari,
brilliant colour combo and layout.
xxx