Thursday 3 February 2011

Another Paper Shelter Card

In the middle of all colds and flues have I now finally managed to get a card together. So much easier when the oldest is home being sick. Then we cuddle down in the sofa with lots of pillows and blanchets watching cartoons and I can do my cards at the same time. At least the colouring part. :)

For this card I have used the fun image "Crocodile Love" from the Paper Shelter. They are coloured with a mix of promarkers and copics. Have also used a white gel pen on the thooth to make them sparkling white. The designer papers are from DCWV digi download, "madly in love". Flowers are from Prima, brads from Joanna Sheen, half pearls BunnyZoe as well as the webb ribbon. Cardwork Card Candy in the corners and leafs punshed with a couple of woodware punches. The pearl hearts are from Wild Orchid Craft. Card stock is from Bazzil.
Now time to dive in to bed again. Being around two sick boys has made me sick, again as well. My back is still killing me as well. Not a very good week this I would say, but it can only get better!

I enter my card to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenges - Anything goes + flowers
The sisterhood of Crafters - Anything goes
Do it with digis - Valentines
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the air
Bunny Zoe - Love is in the air
Love n hugs
Marie

11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, fabulous card love those crocodiles, and your gorgeous papers, hope you soon feel better. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Lynne said...

What a fantastic card and image!! I love their smile - so funny :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Do it with Digis
Lynne xoxo

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Marie.xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow...thats very nice.......and a nice image....

Hugs
Judith

Annelie said...

Coolt & gulligt på samma gång - *me like*
Stor Krya-Kram!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, love the papers too.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Annelie said...

Hoppas ni mår bättre idag!
Du har något att hämta i min blogg :)
Hoppas ni får en trevlig & frisk helg!
Kram Annelie

Lisa said...

Vilken underbar bild Marie! Urgulligt kort, verkligen.
Tack för att du delar med dig av dina fina alster till oss på Papertake Weekly :)

Mina said...

these are fabulous Marie, so cute together...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Micki said...

wow, this is adorable. I love the backing papers you used and the way you layed out the panels. Too cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Sharon said...

Love this, it made me laugh.
Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digi's this time, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
Sharon x