Wednesday 2 February 2011

At the For Fun Challenge this week...

... come spring?! Come Winter?! What do you think you'll experience the coming 6 weeks or so? Spring or winter? Living in Sweden, even being in the Southern part makes me believe in winter for at least 6 more week. May be it's just wishful thinking as I do feel so much better in the cold lovely weather. Sunshine and a few degress below zero and I a happy gal! So in other words

MAKE A CARD WITH A THEME OF THE SEASON YOU THINK WE'LL HAVE THE COMING WEEKS. SPRING OR WINTER ?
So for this card I have used a very special little doggie that is designed just for this challenge. He is so cute! He is coloured with my dear old promarkers. The Designer paper is from Bearly Mine Designs. You find a link in my sidebar. It's from the digiset Winter's Swirl. Great winter papers in there. I have not used much more decorations for the card as the papers are great just the way they are. I made a couple of golden snowflakes and stars and that's. (They are made with Spellbinder dies). Clean and simple I guess.

Please be sure to visit our sponsor this week as well. They will give this great price to one lucky winner!

25 gift certificate

By the way, I do have a code for you to use if you feel like buying any of Donna's lovely digi sets the coming week. The offer last til February 7th. It couldn't be better could it? New digi sets and 15% off! So here is the code for my blog KK02. You have to remember to write down the code in your ordering mail to get the 15% off.

Now time for a shower to warm up my back a bit then story time for the boys.
Love n hugs
Marie

6 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card Marie I love the snow scene
hugs Lia

Annelie said...

Hm...jag hoppas på VÅR men tror nog att du har rätt, än är inte vintern slut..får fundera lite på det där tror jag ;)
Söt liten vovve & pappret var ju helt underbart!
Kramen Annelie

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow Marie...thats very cute......

Hugs
Judith

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Marie,
you are silly :-) giggle.. what are you talking about!!!
your card is sooo sweet and you color beaufifully (i know your cards
hugs
claudia

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, fabulous card, love your image hes so cute. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx