Saturday 5 February 2011

A Bildmålarna card

Since I first saw the new stamps from Bildmålarnas January relise I wanted them all. However after a long talk with myself I decided to settle with only three of them and this is the first I've coloured up. It's called "My flower". I know that Bunny Zoe has those stamps for the once who are intrested in them. The line is called "Little Winged Friends". So adorable!

For this card I have used this little angel friend called "My Flower". She is coloured with my promarkers on a sheet of album paper. Works like a treat when it's not too much "ink" in the markers. I have paired her up with some of the wonderful designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs. The one with the flowers are from the Extreme CD volume III. Lots of goodies there. I have also added a satin ribbon and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have added some stickles on the flowers both on the stamped ones and the "real" ones.


A bunch of challenges have I found that I want to enter this card into as well.
  • First of all Passion for Promarkers where the theme is an inspirational photo. Hope it shows I went for the colours. :)
I guess that's about it. With this I leave you with love n hugs, ohh and don't forget you still have a little time to use the code to buy Donnas lovely papers with 15% off. The code is KK02. The offer last til 7 th of February.

Marie

21 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful card, perfect backing paper to combine with this image.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Nannieflash said...

Oh Maria shes gorgeous, and I love how youve coloured her. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

katesacraftybugger said...

this is beautiful Marie , thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow.......a very nice and very cute card.....i love this image.....

Hugs
Judith

Lia said...

such a sweet and cute card Marie i love the stamp and the colors are great
hugs Lia

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love your image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

Angie said...

fab card love the image and the flowers thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kathleen said...

What an adorable card the image is so sweet, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Tine said...

Hi there Marie. Lovely card. Your DP works really well with your die cut centre & your bouquet is the perfect shade. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

kim.mom said...

LOVE it!!! Those flowers are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

~Jeri~ said...

Very cute card and image. Love the flowers and colors!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining again!

WeirdCat said...

Great card,lovely colours,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

coops said...

gorgeous card marie.i love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty Marie!
Clairex

majsan said...

Hej Marie!
Vad kul att du ville vara med oss på vår första utmaning på Craft us crazy.
Kortet var helt fantastiskt och påminde mej om en fin midsommarkväll. Lycka till!
Kram
Maria

Margo said...

What a cute card ! I realy like your image and colouring !
Greetz
Margo

My name is Wynneth said...

Absolutely adorable ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynnth
x

Annie said...

such a sweet card with this little lass - I have been admiring the Bildmalarna stamps for quite a while .. .. maybe I should treat myself!
hugs, annie x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! I love your card! The paper is so beautiful and bold... and the image is darling!

Thank you for participating in the first challenge at Craft Us Crazy! I hope you'll be a regular participant!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Vilket snyggt kort Marie! Det härliga motivet, papprena och de underbara blommorna ger en sommarkänsla, åh, vad jag längtar efter värmen!

Kram
Maarit