Wednesday 23 February 2011

The second challenge over at The Paper Shelter

(this is one of two posts today, please scroll down for the For Fun Challenge)

Morning everyone! Such a sweet bunch of cards we had over at our first challenge over at the PaperShelter. I do hope you'll join us again this week. Don't forget to use a PaperShelter image to be in the price draw. A wooping $ 15 to use in the PaperShelter store. How great isn't that? Another week has passed by and here I am with a new card for you all from the cute and whimsical looking images from the Paper Shelter. The theme to follow this week is:

SEEING RED!

For my card this week I have used the lovely looking image called " My lovely Pet". The girl coloured in a bunch of red and orange promarkers and the little doggie in brow, after all there is a limit to how much you can use red on your image. :) My dp are from Bearly Mine as usual. This time from the "Love Dreams" and "Spring Fligth" collections. Flowers are a mix of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. The pins are from my stash. Leaf and butterflies from WoodWare punches. Bling stones from Anitas.


Sweet and short this time. Still horrable aces in sholders and neck. I do need to stay off the computer a couple of days. Do you think I can? You right, of corse I can't. LoL But I can give it a try and not be on line that much...

Love n hugs
Marie

6 comments:

Lia said...

such a sweet card marie i love the red colors and sweet digi
hugs Lia

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Marie,love how you coloured the image.xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!


Hugs
Judith

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marie thats stunning, I love how youve got the contrast of the red and white it looks fabulous. With hugs Shirleyxxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Marie I love the sweet image I've not used this one yet. luv gina xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Marie, what a wonderful image and you have colored her perfectly! Love all the red!!! Great work! Hugz, Cheryl