Tuesday 1 February 2011

The third challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges!

Hello to you all!
This will probably be my longers post ever! But in the end there is a reward for you, so keep reading! Our second challenge has come to an end and the third is starting now! This time we want you to
Make a card for a boy or a man in your life!
So bring out your male card making stuff or make it up as you go along. We can't wait to see what you will be creating for this week.

Once again we have a bunch of fabby sponsors so please give them a visit.


Gift Certificate worth $15

 2 digisets of winners choice

2 digis of winners Choice

Four rolls of ribbon

For this card I used the cute "Dragons little Friend", designed by Meljens at Whimsy Stamps. The image is coloured with my copics. Designerpaper are from the Country Collection. Lots of yummy papers in there. Ribbon is from the fabby Nikki from BunnyZoes and for some more little pops I used two colors of Cardcandy.

Donna has not one but three new digisets available in her store. They are called For the boys, Delicious Delight and Floral Fantasy. Lots of great papers in those sets. I had already made my card when Donna sent us these new sets, so now I'm off to make another card with some of those papers.


But before I leave you, Donna has been so kind and given all in the DT a personal code that you can use to buy any of her great sets with 15% off. The offer last til February 7th. It couldn't be better could it? New digi sets and 15% off! So here is the code for my blog KK02. Please go a head and use it! The offer is only available to you who write the code in  your ordering mail to Donna, so don't forget that!

Until next time I leave you with love n hugs
Marie

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous love the backing paper.xxx

Lia said...

beautiful card Marie I love the stamp and cute papers you used
hugs Lia

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, what a lovely card love that cute image and your gorgeous colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Donna said...

Great card Marie, lovely job on the coloring and the wee dragon goes so well with the papers too.
hugs
Donna xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

beautiful card ........ I love the cute papers you used......

Hugs
Judith

gina g said...

What a fabulous card Marie, love the cute image too. luv gina xx