Wednesday 30 March 2011

We are doing Christmas at For Fun this week.

Afternoon everyone! Today we have a real challenge for you over at For Fun challenges, but we also have the most amazing prize up for grabs. Some great goodies from Rick St Dennis. We do want you to make a

Christmas Card or Christmas project!

I know I kind of had a hard time getting into the spirit as well but then the weather helped me out. We had some snow. Suddenly I could hear jingle bells jingel bells in my head. Helped a lot. :) However if you don't have any snow coming your way the coming week you should go and check out what my teamies has been up to. If you can't find any inspiration there, you probably should sit this one out. :)

We are sponsored this week by the lovely Rick St. Dennis. If you have not seen his drawings you should pop along his store right away. There is so many lovely digis for you over there. They are all filled with details and can keep you busy for a while but what a treat.  

I have used the MistletoeSanta 001 coloured this happy looking fellow with my markers. Combined him with some DP from Panduro, two different pads from last Christmas. Flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Craft. Stickles in the colour of Golden Rod. Distress ink walnut stain on the edges. A swirl stamp from Whiff of Joy in the corners. The skech is made by Gro from the Passion For Promarker Challenges. I kind of missed the deadline here, didn't I? Only with a few weeks or so. :) But it was great fun to work with and perfect for this theme.

Till next time, love n hugs for you all

Marie

Challenges for this card
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas - Make it square
Paper Cutz Challenge - 3 designer papers
CCEE - Christmas

No comments: