Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wendsday again and time it's time For Fun Challenges

Good morning to you all! It's time for a new challenge over at For Fun again. This week we are looking for

Saint Patrick's day or monocrome green

Something to work with isn't it? We don't have the Saint Patrick's day here in Sweden so it was time for me to go green. We are sponsored this week by the lovely Meljen. I have used the image "A boy and his wagon". A darling image that I have had on the computer for quite a while now without doing anything with it. I could easaly be one of my little guys. As you can see I have cheeted a tiny bit and used skin colours. I did colour him green all the way at first, but this little cutie really scared me then. Skin colours it had to be. :) This is really very plain and simple. I prefere that when it's for a younger child.


The DP are from Bearly Mine once again. I don't know how to use other papers these days. All bought ones in pads is just stacked up around my crafting room. One day they will come to use as well. These two ones are from the brand new "Spring and summer Stripes" (Donna, I do hope it will come some stripes for winter and fall as well ;) ). The one with the flowers is from "Spring Blossoms". I have only used a few brads for decorations for this kiddie card.
You find the sweet digi images of Meljen over here at Whimsy Stamps. Make sure to pay them a visit.

This is one of two posts from me today, so make sure to pop back later for my The PaperShelter Challenges card. With this I leave you with love and hugs

Marie

And a few challenges
I love promarkers - Men's card (Mine for a little younger man.)
The crazy Challenge - Brads or eyelets (Brads on this one)
IncyWincyDesigns - For the boys

5 comments:

Annelie said...

Ja oj, hudfärg måste väl vara tillåtet, annars skulle han ju se väldigt illamående & konstig ut :)
Snyggt jobbat!
Kraam!

Rony said...

This is so pretty! I love green! The coloring is perfect.

Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenge!

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely shades of green ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

Annelie said...

Vill bara önska dig en bra & trevlig helg!
Kram från mig till dig :)

Julie said...

A fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x