Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wendsday again and I am still a week behind

Morning to you all again! It's time for another challenge over at For Fun at this time. This week we have the theme of

Green Card, on no, not the colour green. We would love to see some recycling on your card. Use a pice of card board, some old buttons, news paper pages what ever you can come up with.
So for my card then I have used this lovely hot air ballon, coloured it with promarkers and combined it with circus papers from the Nitwit collection "TopHat". My recycling is the "well papp" behind the image and the buttons that I've gotten from the lovely people over at the local cat shelter. I have treaded them with embrodery floss from my left over x stitching kits. (That's where most of my cards end up).
I do hope that you enjoy our challenge this week and come and play with us. There is a lovely prize up for grabs as well from Phindy's place. See you over at For Fun challenges! Oh dear! I must have been out of focus once again. When shall I learn? All the links you need to get to the challenge is found in my sidebar.
topsitesbanner



Love n hugs
Marie

1 comment:

Annelie said...

Vilket härligt, färgglatt kort!
Ha det bäst & Kram på dej!
Annelie