Wednesday 11 May 2011

Second time for today and now it's time for The PaperShelter

Happy Wendsday to you all! A brand new day and a brand new challenge over at the Paper Shelter for you all. This weeks theme is to use

Black, White + one more colour

Fun isn't it? Myself I loved this challenge and wish I could play along. I absolutly love to color my images in grey scale so this suited me perfect. To get a little more shadows I have started to play with polychromes as well. Hate the noice when you rub the solution down. Terrible! Wonder if I'm doing something wrong? Anyway, I choose to work with this little kitty cat "singing to the moon". How adorable! Love my kittens!I am very happy however, that you can't hear this one sing as that is not a lovely song! I have one of those singers at home and he is really living on the edge at the moment! LoL

Anyway, I have made a smaller card this one and kept it quite simple. My only decorations are my lovely half pearls from BunnyZoe, a dotty ribbon and some "home made" transparent half pearls with a pen from Verco. The back ground panel is dry embossed with a folder from Forever Friends I believe. Some hearts is never wrong, are they? The DP for this card is from "Slöjddetaljer" here in Sweden, a lovely pack of papers with only black and white dps. I cheet every now and then and color them in to fit what I want to do. Just a little tip. :)


Just as always you can win $15 voucher to spend in the PaperShelter store if you use one of the lovely images provided for us all by TPS designers. If you want to enter the challenge but doesn't use a TPS image you can still win one fabby digi stamp of your own choice! How great isn't that? And you know what? All of you who uses a TPS image have the chance to be an "artist in the spotlight" over at the TPS blog and then, if you're chosen you get a lovely price as well. So sit down and start creating, you never know what the future brings!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, fabulous card, love that image and youve created a stunning result. with hugs Shirleyxx

Caroline said...

cute card Marie, love the splash of pink xx