Monday 15 August 2011

Christmas time

I thought I better get started on all those Christmas cards that needs to be done. So I took some time Saturday and checked for some nice sketches to get me started. Hurried slowly and finished a card today. Not a master piece but at least I got it done. I'm happy that I made it so far as my vrists continue to play games with me. A new doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully I will get into the three week of rehab period. Would be great to get some new energy and input. Feel that I need that.

Oh well, Christmas it was...

A Lili of the Valley image from last year and a paper pack from Dovecraft matched up with some flowers from WOC and lace of corse. Some dark red pearls from BunnyZoe and I was done. Nice and simple! I have followed the wonderful sketch from Two Sisters Challenge.

With love n hugs
Marie

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Marie that image is super so are the papers, lace and design it looks stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x