Monday 31 October 2011

A new Christmas card

A good afternoon to you all! I'm back after being in a foggy world for some weeks now. The kids are home as day care is closed today and now they are playing with a friend that came by. First time he is here and they are having a blast at the moment. Makes it so much easier for me. I can sit here and type this for example. LoL

OK, I have a card for you as well. I followed the lovely sketch from Papertake Weekly. So good to work with, I have prepared a few more cards with that design. :) Getting closer to finish my 50 X-mas card each card I make now. It's "just" 25 left now. Then there is my own. Hmm maybe go all in digital with them this year? I am also entering the card to the challenge over at Christmas Inspirations where the theme is die cuts and punches.

I have used a lovely LOTV image from last year. Totally adore those winter bears. Love to colour them and they are in a great size as well. Can make some smaller cards with them as well. That's my cup of tea. :) I have used a snowflake from Magnolia together with some grunge stamps from Stempleglade. Flowers from Wild Orchid and fence die from Magnolia. The designer paper is from NitWit collections called Mr and Mrs Santa if I remeber right. Love them to bits, the colours are right up my alley at the moment. I have also splashed on some extra thick gesso for snow structure here and there. Well, all over the card as it looks now. :)

Have a wonderful day! I am so glad that I am back in this world again, not the foggy blurry place I've been in the last couple of weeks. Today life is good!

Love n hugs
Marie

5 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

This is a lovely and sweet ones. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges this fortnight. Hope you will play with us next challenges too.

Linda said...

This is so adorable.. Love the darling little bear.. Fab coloring.. hugs, Linda

Louise F NZ said...

Sweet card, love the purple tones and your colouring is fabulous as always.

Lisa said...

Fin tolkning av skissen med underbara färger och stämpel. Tack för att du skapar med oss på Papertake Weekly :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly, and we hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon