Wednesday 23 November 2011

Hello there!

Another Wendsday is here and I am back with my double posting. As always starting with the For Fun challenge where we this week have the theme of Thank you/ thankful for. Sponsoring us this time is my lovely boss over at the Paper Shelter. Thanks Veronica! Love the sweet images.


My little birdies are as usual coloured with my Letraset family. Love them dearly. LoL Designer papers are from Dovecraft, back to basic II. Love the colours in this pack. Just yummy!

So with this said, I hope to see you back over at FFC this week. Would be great to see what you come up with. It might even be time to start making all those thank you cards for all the gifts that might be coming your way from a guy dressed in red, who knows?

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Sweet stop Sketch Challenges- sketch



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Marie. Thos penguins are so cute! Love the colors and the pretty heart border. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)