Tuesday 22 November 2011

Time for a new Bearly Mine Challenge

Hello and good morning to you all! Hope you are doing fine and are ready for a new challenge over at Bearly Mine. This time we are doing it very easy for you all as we are going for the theme of  "Your favourite things". How is that for simple? We just want to know what your fave stuff is.

So here comes my list. I love my Letraset family, they are my bestest friends. :) I also love Donnas papers of corse otherwise I wouldn't be on this wonderful team. Flowers, glitter, gold... Who doesn't love that? And Tickled Pink images, who can resist? Not me that's for sure. This is how my favourite things turned out together.
As always we have a whole bunch of lovely sponsors that provide all lucky winners with some goodies. How about these prizes? Tons of goodies, right?


Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi Sets of the Winner's Choice
Tickled Pink Stamps - 2 Digi's or 1 rubber stamp of winner's choice
Whimsy Stamps - 5 Digi's of the Winner's Choice

So I can not wait to see what you have as your favourite things. I might even get a few new favourites, who knows? And that's all for today, almost. Our boss here at Bearly Mine is being poorly. I hope the doctors finds out what's wrong soon so we see you back here in blogging land. Miss you!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
PaperTake Weekly - Christmas Crackers
Create me pink - Digi stamp challenge 
Digital Tuesday Challenges - Sparkle and Shine

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marie, you always create the most stunning cards I love your colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful Marie, those papers, the design, embellishments and image look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gopi said...

Such a beautiful digi...love it...especially love how you've colored it!

Thanks for joining in on our challenge!

www.CreateMePink.blogspot.com