Monday 6 February 2012

Good evening!

It's time again for a little posting from dear old MI. :) It doesn't happen very much here at the moment. Having huge trouble getting my meds working for me and my knee and foot are as stiff as the frozen trees outside. This morning it was only -22 Celcius degrees. How nice is that? Oh well, as I'm having a horrable time when it comes to sleeping as well. I was up looking after the fire. It ended up being so hot that I had to sleep in the basement.

But that's not why you are here is it? (Does it show that I write quite a lot of letters? I don't know when it's time to stop. Good thing I am not on twitter. LOL) My card then, I don't think that it's a secrete that I love to make Christmas card and as we have had a four day long snow storm here, the Christmas feelings came back again. I have had this sweet image from LOTV laying around for ages and now it was time to make it work.


She is probably coloured with my copics for a change and paired up with some DP from Dove craft I think. Memorie like a gold fish here. Flowers from WOC, ribbon from Joanna Sheen, sentiment from Maja Design and charm from Bunny Zoes and so is the pearls. Some stickles from Rangers is also used for this card. I have used the lovely sketch from Paper Take Weekly this time as I thought it was perfect for the image. And I am kind of looking for my mojo still. Have anyone seen it?

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Paper Take Weekly - Sketch
Christmas Inspirations - Anything goes



5 comments:

maria said...

Så mycket fint här inne =) Har ju missat massor, igen!!

kram

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. We hope you will play with us along the year.

Magali said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

Lia said...

wonderful card marie I love the pink colors
hugs Lia

Linda said...

This is just Beautiful!! I love the color combination,and your coloring!! Such a Delightful creation..Hugs, Linda