Thursday 2 February 2012

A little birthday card

Hello there! I am back with a little Magnolia birthday card. It seams to be a clutter of birthday parties at the kids day care at the moment so. Many cards for little kids are required from my boys. This one ordered by W. needed to be pink as all about his friend seamed to be pink when I asked him. :)


So I have followed the sketch over at Just Magnolia Hänglar Stänglar. I still have not found the right card making inspiration after my surgery and every thing goes so slow. Ok, back to the card... used a little cute Tilda with present, an old text from Magnolia as well. Designer papers are from Prima, perfect for kids. The big flower is a mix and match from my stash. Leaves are made with a Doo Hickey die and so is the tag, swirl is a Marianne die.

Sorry about the crappy photo. The snow is coming down like crazy here today. It's just because I'm still using crutches I promise. LoL

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Just Magnolia Hänglar Stänglar - Sketch
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Die cuttin divas - Anything goes

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Marie this is so beautiful I just love that image of Tilda and what a gorgeous design, the colours are wonderful, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pat N. said...

Very sweet! Thanks for joining DCD this week--Pat N.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image........how are you......

Hugs
Judith

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Marie that is gorgeous I love the colour choice and your card design. hugs Shirleyx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the flower its beautiful!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, I love the softness
Hugs Julie P

Linda said...

Your card is just beautiful.. Love the papers you have used.. And you have colored the darling little image perfectly!! As always very lovely work!!
Hugs, Linda

Heather said...

Hi Marie, hope you are well, sorry I'm back, hopefully more back!!!
Your card is gorgeous, those papers are fabulous, Tilda is so sweet and your details are stunning.
love & hugs
Heather xx

Marjorie said...

What!! Lost your mojo!! Never...This card is stunning!! Lovely colours and design and a flower so beautiful! You amaze me, how you still make such beautiful creations, even though you are not feeling l00%..Take care..
Biggest of hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Cre8tiveVet said...

Your card is super sweet! Thanks for sharing it with us at DCD.
-Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com