Wednesday 1 February 2012

A new challenge over at For Fun

Good morning and hello! Hope you're having a wonderful day so far. Myself is stuck with the flu and are really tired of it. Oh well, I still can't move around that much due to my knee so maybe it's a good thing having it all done at once. I decide for that. :)

So my friends, we have a new challenge up for you over at For Fun and this time we would love to see Male birthday cards. Little or big guys doesn't matter, as long as it is for a male. You find all info you need to be in the challenge on the challenge blog. Link in my side bar.


My card is really simple and the image used here is from our sponsor and it's called a boy and his pet frog. He comes from The Digi Garden. Filled with sweet images. He is colored with my Letraset Family and designer papers are from JilliBean Soup. A ribbon and a few card craft candies are my only decorations this time. My first card make in about a months and gosh it was a struggle. Hope I can get it flowing a little better now being back home and doing a tiny bit better in my knee. Hey! I can bend it, well at least a little and it's so much easier to sit them. LoL

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Annelie said...

Skönt att höra att du är så positiv, det kommer man långt med :) Skulle behöva testa lite själv nån gång... ;)
Fint kort som vanligt - jag diggar grodan!
Kämpa på nu & träna duktigt!
Bra att förra kramen kom till nytta, skickar härmed ett stort gäng till, kraaaaam!!! :)
Ta hand om dig vännen!
Kram Annelie

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww Marie what a little cutie this is that image is lovely so is the colours and design.
Hugs
lorraine x