Monday 2 April 2012

Because it's fun

For the first time in ages have I made a card just because I enjoy making them. It has been a very long and hard period in my life with many of my illnesses playing games with me. I still have problems holding my markers and to sit still for more than a few minutes. My body is filled with adrenaline and I "jump" from one thing to another. The feeling of electrical shots going trow my skin has started to ease a little and that makes things so much easier. It's still there but not as bad as last weet that was horrable. Still trying to find some clever doctor that can help me out. I would prefere it if he/she could do it without poisoning me with meds. My body doesn't like meds, makes me really sick. At the moment I am off all pain killers most of the time and just take the ones that eases the signals from my very active brain. LoL



OK, good to get that out of my body. Now I just need to finish this post about my card like it should have been from the beginning. Why am I always losing control and write more that I should? Oh well, that's who I am. When I start to write, I can't stop. Maybe I should use that more when I write my letters. That's what I have planned for the afternoon, some letter should be answered. Starting to pile up on my again. Oh boy, I am doing it again, ain't I?

Back to buisness. My card then! I saw this super sweet Pip from the Easter collection of digital images over at Sugar Nellie and I couldn't recist. It's so sweet and I never send Easter cards. Oh dear! Guess someone has to do that this year. LoL I have paired her up with some wonderful, lovely designer papers from Bo Bunny's Contry garden. It's to die for. I love these wonderful fresh papers. I also managed to make an inside to this card. Swedish for Happy Easter and some Prima Flowers and leafs made with a punch set from Nellie Snellen I think. A super investment! My best for a very long time.


There is also a mega big flower cluster with flowers from Wild Orchid Craft. The metal corner comes from them as well. I used a doily behind the image and some netted ribbon from Bunny Zoe. They are fabby to dress a card with love them! The butterflies did I buy from Altheas Mix before she closed down her wonderful store.

I would like to enter this card to the WOC challenge that has the theme of Things with Wings (My chickies and butterflies should cover that) and also to the challenge over at the Sugarbowl where there is a sketch as always and them with dots and spots I believe.

Have a wonderful day!

With love n hugs
Marie

8 comments:

Annelie said...

Härligt påskkort Marie!
Men oj vad jobbigt du har haft det
& fortfarande har)
Håller tummarna för att det fortsätter åt rätt håll!
Haha, vi är visst lika, ja du vet ju att det brukar bli följetonger när jag ska lämna en liten kommentar hos dig... så därför slutar jag nu meddetsamma & säger "Ha en fortsatt bra dag & ta hand om dig" ;-)
Kramar Annelie

Annelie said...

Fiiint!!!

maria said...

Härlig känsla när man får göra något bara för att man känner för det. Underbart kort blev det oxå. Så mysigt nu med alla våriga färger överallt.
Tråkigt att du inte mår så bra, hoppas du hittar någon och något som kan hjälpa dig snart.

Kram maria

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marie I love the Cherry Pip images this one is so lovely with the chicks, the colours and design are top notch.
hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Therese said...

So cute ♥ Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl ♥

Momo said...

Hello Marie,
your easter-card ist so sweet. I like the girly with little chicken and the flowers in the front of your card.
Hugs
Moni
Do you like Candys? Look here on my blog =
Blog-Candy by Monis Stempelgaudi
Have fun!

Kylie said...

So cute Marie!
Thanks for joining us at WOC Challenges.
Hugs Kylie x

Bev said...

Ah such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time x