Monday 7 May 2012

A forgotten one

Good evening, a short little note from me. I kind of what to get of the computer for an hour or so, so that I can get back on it a little later to write some more for tomorrow. I just need a break from it before that. LoL

I found a card that I have not gotten up here yet and since the challenge over at Just Magnolia is Anything goes with the option of swirls and pearls I thought I could enter that challenge with this little card. I have use a lovely Tilda that I believe is called Tilda with Tulips. The designer papers are from Basic Grey, Wisteria Lane. Lovely combo of lilacs, green, grey and blue.


Sweet little Tilda is coloured with my normal Letraset family. Flowers from WOC. Film strip from Tim Holtz, pearls from Bunny Zoe.

Now time for CSI on the telly. See you later!

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Just Magnolia - Anything goes with the option pearls and swirls
Pan Pastel UK challenges - Anything goes
Two Sisters Challenges - Anything goes

3 comments:

Mina said...

beautiful card Marie, I love how you coloured your fabulous Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge this week
Mina xxx

Lia said...

wonderful card marie I love the stamp , great papers and beautiful colored
hugs Lia

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a sweet card, I love the adorable image and the lovely soft colours
Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx