Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sketchy time!

Morning! Hope you have had a really good day so far. Mine is OK and that is pretty good at this time of my life. When everyone is waiting for the spring and summer, I keep longing back to the winter and cold when I feel so much better. Spring is absolutly terrible! Love to see the plants and trees coming to live again, but I hurt so badly. Oh well, if it wasn't for this I could not feel the good times right?


So on we go...This week I have a pretty busy card to show you. The designer papers are from Slöjddetaljer here in Sweden and from the beginning they where just black and white. Did some colouring on one of them. The markers bled quite badly on the paper but I think I have covered most of that. Now, this is not my normal kind of colours and I had a hard time getting it together. Luckly for me there is flowers! Big ones that can make anthing look a little bit more pretty. LoL


The image is from the Paper Shelter and is called Acrobat Little Doll. Isn't she the cutest? I have coloured with my Letraset family as I normally do. The big butterfly is from Bo Bunny, the small one came from Altheas Mix, flowers are from WOC and so is the lace. A pice of film strip from Tim Holtz, a few doilies from Panduro and pearls from Bunny Zoe and you get this mess. LoL The card is also made following the sketch we have over at the shelter for this weeks challenge. It's made by our lovely Shirley from the A team. Thank you hun! You find the sketch over at the Paper Shelter Challenge blog.


And as we always do over at the Shelter we have a $20 gift voucher up for grabs if you are the lucky winner choosen by Mr Random. Picked by the same Mr Random and you have played with another brand of stamp you are the lucky winner of three digis of your choice. Hope that just you are the winner! But to have a chance at all you need to get crafting, so off you go!

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wowee Marie, that is truly stunning, I love your flower spray and the colour choice is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Lia said...

wonderful card marie I love the sketch
hugs Lia

maria said...

Så läckert!!! Coola färger och snyggt med alla blommor.

kram

Marjorie said...

Lovely card hun, gorgeous flower spray, and what a lovely image!
Hope you are feeling better today:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx