Thursday 5 July 2012

Another thank you card from the kiddie bunch

Good evening! Back again and really tired. Spent the whole day at the zoo with the kids, Mats and a friend of mine. I write this in a big blur as I am so tired that I can hardly see. Still I want to get this card posted as I have a whole bunch of them I would like it if I get them posted before the summer comes to an end. LoL


So once again a Faye Wittaker image from Joanna Sheen paired up with some lovely papers from Maja Design's Skärgårdsliv. Coloured with distress inks and one or two cat paws. It never fails, one of my cats always walk in the wet paint. Either on the pallette or directly on the coloured image that is not dry. Not much of decorations, just enough to make them a little more than just flat. LoL

I'll enter the card to the following challenges
Little Red Wagon - Inspired by the beach
Divas by Design - Red Blue and White
Crafty Sentiments Design Challenges - Summer time
Deep Ocean Challenges - Sea of love
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes

And with this I say good night. It's a day tomorrow as well and I really need to get my sleep.

Love n hugs
Marie, really tired and really happy with this wonderful day!

8 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, what an amazing card with this gorgeous color work!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Love your card. Such a lovely image and coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Love Sharon. (GDT). x

Tammy said...

Sweet image! Love the sailboat charm too!
Thanks so much for playing with us at LRW!!

SAHLERS said...

Great work love the image thanks for playing along with Divas by Design Challenge this week
-sheryl -

Heather said...

How sweet! Such an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, love your image and your gorgeous layout, its a really fabulous card for a young lad. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Heather said...

This is beautiful Marie, I love the colours and those fabulous papers. The image is wonderful, so reminiscent of olden books, they are exquisite and wonderfully coloured.

hugs Heather xx

Jacqueline Muller said...

Nice Card! Thanks for joining the Papertake Weekly Challenge! Jacqueline (GDT - Papertake weekly)