Tuesday 31 July 2012

Hello

Hi my dear friends. I am back again with a little card to show you. As I am off on vacation this week and half of the next one, I have only taken with me a limited amonth of scrap material. That was a real challenge to make the card with just this little but I got there in the end. I don't have any software to edit my card or nothing. So back to basic. LoL

I have made a Christmas card with one of the wonderful images from the Sugar Nellie. Love it to bits and she is coloured with my Letraset family. Added some glitter glue for sparkel on her wings and on the snowflakes. On the big snow flake I fixed a snow flake charm. The designer papers are from Bearly Mines' Christmas Sparkle. Love the rich wonderful colours in that set.


A white snow flake charm from YouDo and flowers from Wild Orchid crafts. Some lace from Molly's scrapbooking and some flattened "pearl hoods" in the corners and I felt ready.

The card is made for our new challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges where we have the challenge theme of Anything goes, so why don't you join us in our adventures over there?

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Make it Monday - Always anything goes

Ps: Gosh I miss my computer at home, feel so lost with this one. LoL

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marie
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and colour's enjoy your vacation
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marie, youve certainly created a gorgeous card with your limited means, love your colouring and the papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Eileen said...

This is lovely Marie. Really cute image and gorgeous papers. Love the idea of flattening the pearl hoods they look great.
Eileen x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet precious card! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Karen Petitt said...

Hiya hun, hope you are enjoying your holiday! Really beautiful card, and I do mean really beautiful! What you've made is gorgeous - it doesn't look like some thing that has been made with minimal stash! Love the colours. Stamp is a real beauty not surprised you love it! Speak soon sending loads of hugs Karen x