Sunday 21 October 2012

Good Evening

Hope your weekend has been brilliant, mine has been Ok. Had a really busy day yesterday with my nieces here and my oldest was off to two birthday parties and a sick hubby. Life is just so kind that you can handle it right? Anyway, it was lovely to have the twins here, they are 8 years old and filled with energy. Fun and my guys loves them. :)



I have taken the time to make a little gift set with cards and took inspiration from the challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week with their theme of Bee happy! (Use black and yellow). Totally odd  challenge so I had to "bee" in it.

And I actually had the perfect deal for it but hadn't got to using it before. Pink Prettycoat has the most lovely little bee designs and some fabby papers to go with it. I had planed to use this for a friend of mine but got another brilliant idea for him instead, so this was kind of saved up in the idea bank.

Enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Passion for Promarkers - Bee happy!
I heart Promarkers  - Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes


7 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

So lovely Marie! Those honeycomb images and stamps are so in fashion right now - i've a fiskars plate that I'm going to try and emboss for a challenge too. hope you're not too worn out hun, rest well Karen x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers anything goes this week and good luck Ginny X

craftygranny said...

wow these are fabulous. Love them. Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody . hugs Trisha DT x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a fun set of cards. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

This is a fab set of cards, Marie - perfect for our Bee Happy challenge at PFP, thanks for playing along with us! Juliexx

Milliesmarvels said...

This is a great set of cards, I love your images and the paper is perfect! Thank you for joining in with my Challenge week at Passion for Promarkers.
Jane
x

WeirdCat said...

What a great set of cards, love the simplicity of the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x